Sep 7, 2022
Whether you're looking for a new job, seeking to promote your business, or simply want to be known as an expert in your field, developing and promoting your personal brand is key to becoming successful in the digital age. In this video, we will teach you everything you need to know about creating an effective personal brand, from developing a strategy to staying top-of-mind! We cover:
- What is a personal brand and how does someone build that personal brand?
- Building authority to be the expert in your field
- Mistakes in building a personal brand
- Why personal brand is an asset that is leverage
- How to create content that stands out
- The four-phase process for building and monetizing a personal brand
- Should you give everything away for free?
- Can lack of technology prevent you from launching that personal brand?
Meet the Guest
Jeremy Weber is a founding member and the director of Brand strategy services at Brand Builders Group. Over his 17-plus-year career, he has founded, sold, and helped grow multiple companies. He has worked as a personal brand strategist that has supported New York Times bestselling authors, ted speakers, celebrity influencers, and seven-figure entrepreneurs across many industries. As a founding member and senior leader within Brand Builders Group, he has supported and launched he has supported the launch and growth of one of the fastest-growing personal brand strategy firms in the world. His work has spanned, leading a team of 25 plus strategists, overseeing the platform, supporting over 500 personal brands, and managing the company's global partner network.
As a former thought leader in the tech and technology industry, he has spoken for an audience of over 15,000 people and he sat on the advisory board of a global software company with annual revenue of over $1 billion.